Hello, My Name is Ben
This is what I look like (a real human being!)
I’m a copywriter, author, blogger, improviser, teacher and speaker. I also have a cat, so that’s neat?
Want to learn more? Each week, I publish a new essay about what’s on my mind. It’s been described as “an array of interesting things from someone very down to earth and ‘normal’.” So that’s something, right?
You People Still Want More?
Things I’ve Done
- Published Improv ABC, a beginners guide to becoming an unstoppable improviser
- Worked with copywriting clients big and small—from McDonald’s and Bass Pro Shops to CareFit Studio and Madarasz Photography—to help them build their brands and grow their audiences.
- Spoken at events like Bright & Early, where I shared my story about how improv has helped me become more creative, collaborative, and a better person
- Worked with Corporations, Agencies, and Universities to guide interactive workshops about using improv to improve the organization
Things I’m Doing
- Working on a second book
- Writing the Monday Memo, a weekly newsletter about politics, current events, and the search for wisdom
- Reading a lot of books and petting my cat
So JOIN MY NEWSLETTER
(I WORK REALLY HARD ON IT & I THINK YOU’LL LIKE IT)
Often political (what isn’t these days?), sometimes educational, and always interesting, my newsletter has been described as “an array of interesting things from someone very down to earth and ‘normal’.” Ya hear that Mom? Normal!