Hello, My Name is Ben
This is what I look like (a real human being!)
I’m a copywriter, author, blogger, improviser, teacher and speaker. I also have a cat, so that’s neat?
Want to learn more? Each week, I publish a essay in my Three Things series, about creativity, improv, and inspiration. It’s like a creative reboot for your brain.
Join the fun, you’ll like it.
You People Still Want More?
Things I’ve Done
- Published Improv ABC, a beginners guide to becoming an unstoppable improviser
- Worked with copywriting clients big and small—from McDonald’s and Bass Pro Shops to CareFit Studio and Madarasz Photography—to help them build their brands and grow their audiences.
- Spoken at events like Bright & Early, where I shared my story about how improv has helped me become more creative, collaborative, and a better person
- Worked with Corporations, Agencies, and Universities to guide interactive workshops about using improv to improve the organization
Things I’m Doing
- Working on a second book
- Writing Three Things, a weekly newsletter about creativity,
improv, and inspiration.
Reading a lot of books and petting my cat
So JOIN Three Things
I help creative people power up every week.